All of us are familiar with air purifiers and their uses. But do we know exactly how the operation inside the air purifiers takes place? No!
Fortunately, air purifiers are life-savoring factors nowadays. Air purifiers can be seen anywhere and everywhere. Compared to manual work, air purifiers and more advanced. They not only make your homes clean but also saves time. Time consumption is very important. To make our lives better and easy, air purifiers are manufactured. Let us see about air purifiers in detail:
Types of air purifiers:
Air cleaners are of two types. They are filters or sanitizers. Some purifiers are a combination of both of them.
• Filters: Filters are exclusively used indoors. These air filters improve the quality of the air. They eliminate the minute dust particles and pollen clouds of dust. This in turn keeps people away from allergies. The best example is the HEPA filter.
• Sanitizer: Sanitizer types of air purifiers are designed to destroy bacteria and viruses. Bacterial infection can cause sicknesses and major infections. For instance, UV light devices.
How do air purifiers work?
Initially, the indoor air is collected inside the air purifier. It then passes through a filter. The filter is used to captivate air-borne pollutants like pollen and dust. Air purifiers are beneficial for people who prefer complete cleanliness.
Air purifiers Vs COVID-19:
Covid-19 has been a major threat to the whole world for the past 2 years. A proper mask and sanitizing your hands are more than enough, we think. But, no! All these can reduce the spread of the virus. Air purifiers play a vital role in today’s world. The HEPA air purifiers are not a hundred percent safe equipment. But, they help remove maximum viruses from the room or living space. 99.9 percent is more than enough for safety, right? Also, if a person is exposed to UV light for so long, he/she tends to get affected by many diseases.Air purifiers’ main objective is to keep the surrounding air fresh and clean. But, when it comes to Covid-19, air purifiers are vital in some cases. Air purifiers are also designed to kill microorganisms and bacteria that cause infections and allergies. Though complete assurance is not given, maximum bacteria can be destroyed.
Benefits of purchasing an air purifier:
Air purifiers are most suitable for households. We always hope for the best, right? Air purifiers serve the best in all solutions. There are many advantages of air purifiers. Let us discuss some of them:
• Air purifiers can help to improve the air surrounding you and helps you breathe better.
• It is proved that air purifiers improve sleep and your skin.
• Air purifiers filter and eliminate dust and pollen.
• An odorless atmosphere is what we might like
• An air purifier results in a smoke-free atmosphere
• Air purifiers help in eliminating the volatile organic compounds and cancer-causing agents
• They are energy efficient
• Air purifiers kill almost every allergic organism in your surrounding
Disadvantages of purchasing an air purifier:
Air purifiers are not a hundred percent reliable. But, they are 99.9 percent good for residential uses. Though there are not many disadvantages of using air purifiers, there are a few cons. Let us see some of them:
• While operating air purifiers, many ionizers cause ozone depletion.
• Ozone creation can cause diseases like asthma.
• Proper maintenance is required for an air purifier
• After few years, the efficiency of the air purifier lowers
• The ozone emissions may affect people’s health who are very sensitive
Things to consider before buying an air purifier:
Before you purchase an air purifier, you must look into some categories. Let us see what they are:
• One must choose the right size for the air purifier.
• Make sure the CADR ratings are efficient.
• Also, make sure to choose an air purifier that encompasses a HEPA filter.
• Check the noise levels of the air purifier. If it is annoying, do not purchase.
• Compare many air purifiers and see if the maintenance is easier than others.
• Check how much does it cost per month
Are air purifiers safe?
Every one of us ponders on this question. Air purifiers that use HEPA filters or UV light and ionizers are good. But, when one inhales ozone, it can lead to many health issues like coughing and sore throats, shortness of breath. In the worst case, it results in asthma. If a person is affected by asthma, he/she become sensitive to the surrounding air. As a result, they are recommended to stay away from air purifiers.
When and how should one use an air purifier during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Since the Covid-19 virus started spreading throughout the globe, safety is all we expect whenever we go. There is no place like home, isn’t it? If you are a person who is very cautious about the air quality around you, choose an air purifier according to your choices.
If you or your family member is affected by Covid-19, an air purifier with a closed-door would be a good choice. But if someone is very sensitive to air purifiers, you may re-consider buying one.
How an Air Purifier Could Capture the Coronavirus?
We are all thinking about how an air purifier is related to coronavirus. HEPA filters are effective enough to capture almost 99% of the virus. It’s proven that even the coronavirus can be filtered by air purifiers.
A quality air purifier works efficiently and quickly. The more efficient and faster the air purifier operates, the higher the chances of faster an air purifier can catch the virus. One must always make sure they check the CADR factor when they purchase an air purifier. A standard air purifier must have three CADR ratings for smoke, dust, and pollen.
Are you still thinking about buying an air purifier? Buy one as soon as possible and experience the benefits as much as you can.