It might be the fact that you are trying to improve your health or simply want to replace a blender which has broken. You will come across lots of different sizes and models on the market these days. However, this can make the selection process somewhat overwhelming in the long run. In this article, we have highlighted some of the most popular blenders out there which should make this task simplified. Apart from this, we have also mentioned a buying guide that should be useful to you. So, let us not waste much time and read this article from top to bottom.
What should you consider while purchasing a blender?
• Intended usage – A low-priced blender will be your ideal solution in case you like to use a device only at times. You will come across many top-quality blenders out there which are able to blend nut butter, grind the coffee, and so on. However, these tend to be rather costly. Therefore, it would be a good idea to figure out your purpose at first while buying the device.
• Wattage – It is a fact that a blender will be more powerful in case it comes with a higher wattage. Consequently, make sure to take note of this particular aspect while going for a blender.
• Size – In case there is less counter space in your residence, it would be prudent to purchase a lightweight blender. It is also important to figure out whether you like to go for a device with more capacity, or a single-serve blender will get the job done for you.
• Plastic versus glass – There are several advantages offered by glass blenders. There is less chance for them to become stained or smelly. However, they tend to be rather heavy as compared to the plastic ones and are not portable as well.
Now that we have seen a useful buying guide for a blender, it is time for us to look at some well-known models.
1. Ninja BL770 Smoothie Blender
This one can be considered to be one of the best smoothie vendors out there at present. It comes with a robust 1500 W motor that should be able to crush frozen fruit and veggies along with ice flawlessly. This model features a large 72-ounce pitcher along with an extra 64-ounce processor bowl. The offset blades provided by this device will be also another positive aspect about the Ninja BL770 Smoothie Blender. It will be feasible for you to select from as many as 4 different speeds while using this machine which likewise comes with an innovative easy-pour lid as well as pulse-setting.
Besides this, the blender also provides a couple of smoothie cups with a capacity of 16 ounces plus a soft press front panel. You’ll also find it quite simple to clean the blender. However, the only drawback is that it does not contain any hole at the top for adding ingredients while blending. In spite of this, its positive aspects definitely outweigh the drawbacks.
2. Cuisinart Hurricane Pro 3.5 Peak HP Blender
This amazing device from Cuisinart is one of the best blenders due to some obvious reasons. Its price tag is quite less in spite of being efficient when it comes to speed, precision, and power. It features an innovative LCD display together with a turbo boost option and 10-speed knob. Moreover, it has got presets intended for smoothies, pulsing, cleaning, crushed ice, and soup. The knob provides control and precision while preparing sauces.
Cleanup is also quite easy given that the components happen to be removable as well as dishwasher safe. However, one drawback of this machine is that it is somewhat bulky which makes it difficult to shift it from one place to another. Another thing is that this device tends to be rather noisy although it will not last long.
3. Ninja BL770 Mega Kitchen System and Blender
In case you are searching for a top-quality blender but are not able to invest a considerable amount of money, then this one will be your ideal solution. It can boast of having quite a few additional accessories along with a powerful motor. It is also quite large and, therefore, you need to find an open space such as a table or kitchen island. It features as many as 3-speed controls, one single-serve preset, and 1 pulse function. Moreover, it is driven by a powerful 1500 W motor base which has the ability to pulverize virtually anything out there.
Despite the fact that the blender mentioned here will not be able to produce the smoothest smoothies unlike some of the other blenders, it will definitely deliver the goods for you at an inexpensive cost. The blade system of the device likewise deserves special mention. The 6 blades of the removable shaft have been stacked together in pairs so as to provide the machine with enhanced points of contact with the ingredients.
However, it is worth noting that the blade assembly will become secured only when the lid is comprehensively seated. It might also cause you injury in case you are not careful while removing it. Moreover, the design is such that it will not be possible to make use of a tamper or spatula for manipulating the ingredients while blending.
4. NutriBullet Pro Smoothie Blender
This device will be your best solution in case you need just one smoothie at a given time. It is undoubtedly the best blender for your money. You need to blend the ingredients in a container, place the lid, and attach the smoothie glass to the device. It makes use of a robust 900 W motor which will make it quite powerful in the long run. The stainless steel extractor blades will be adequate to pulverize virtually any ingredient.
It is also quite simple to clean the NutriBullet Pro although it is somewhat noisy while functioning. The good thing is that it is available in many shades for you to choose from. Another downside is that the lid tends to become loose while blending which can result in leakage. In spite of all these flaws, this machine can be regarded as the best blender for the money.